UK FUELS AND
UK FUELS AND
UK Fuels are proud to work in partnership with Hales Care, one of the UK’s leading care service providers of more than 20 years. Fuel cards for UK Fuels, Shell, Esso, BP, and Texaco are now available for all Hales Care employees. Apply now
The benefits of using our fuel cards include:
- Guaranteed discount of 4p per litre off the pump price for standard diesel.
- Access to more than 3,600 sites on the UK Fuels network.
- No contract, account charges or card charges.
- Online account management using the Velocity app and website.
- Simple weekly invoicing paid via direct debit.
- Unleaded will be charged at the pump price.
- Diesel purchased at supermarket fuel stations will be charged at the pump price.
Why use UK Fuels?
As a leader in the fuel card market for more than 32 years, we have the know-how to help you get the most competitive price for your fuel.
Choice and convenience
With one of the largest independent fuel station networks in the UK, our fuel cards can be used at over 3,600 fuel stations nationwide, giving you a wide choice of where to fill up.
Saving time and money
With all our fuel cards, you’ll get free access to our online management platform, Velocity. You can easily manage your fuel cards with instant reporting and HMRC compliant invoices, all from either your browser or our handy Velocity smartphone app.
Over 3,600 fuel stations conveniently located across the UK
Guaranteed discount of 4p per litre off the pump price for standard diesel
HMRC Invoices, no need to keep receipts
Excellent HGV, Truckstop and Motorway access
Flexible credit terms to suit your needs
No contract and no non-usage or service fees