e-route is a station finder map, showing every fuel station in the UK where you can use fuel cards provided by UK Fuels.
How to find your nearest fuel station
To see fuel stations near you on the map, look at the menu on the left of your screen.
- Select near location.
- Enter the postcode of your current location.
- Set a range distance if you want to exclude all the petrol and diesel stations beyond a certain distance.
How to find petrol and diesel stations along your route
To plan refuelling stops along your journey in advance, look at the menu on the left of your screen.
- Select along route.
- Enter your departure and destination postcodes.
The map will show all the stations along that route.
How to find stations where you can use your fuel card
By default, e-route shows you all the fuel stations you can use with the cards we supply. To see only the diesel or petrol stations where you can use your own fuel card, look at the list of different fuel cards on the right of your screen.
- Tap the blue deselect all button.
- Select only your fuel card in the check box.
- Tap the blue go button.
How to find bunker sites for HGVs to buy diesel
For sites that have facilities where HGVs can refuel by buying diesel in bulk, look at the menu on the left of your screen.
- Select network options.
- Check the bunker sites box.
- Zoom in on your location to see the bunker fuel stations nearest you.
How to find fuel stations open 24-hours a day
If you need to refuel with diesel or petrol at night, look at the menu on the left of your screen.
- Select site facilities.
- Check the 24/7 box.
- Zoom in on your location to see all the fuel stations which are open 24 hours a day.
Keeping e-route up to date
We hope you find e-route helpful in planning your journeys and refuelling efficiently. We work hard to keep our station finder fully up to date at all times. If you have any feedback on your experience using e-route, please contact us to let us know. e-route is owned and maintained by Radius Payment Solutions, which makes it available free of charge to help people get the most from their fuel cards.