This feature is currently unavailable on the mobile app.
To set alerts in your browser, follow the instructions below.
- Click to visit and log in to your account.
- Click the Fuel Cards tile.
- Click the Alerts tile.
- You will now see the following tiles:
- Volume Alert
- Time Alert
- Frequency Alert
- Saved Alerts
- Click the tile for the type of alert you wish to set. If you click the Volume Alert, Time Alert or Frequency Alert tiles, you will then see the following tiles:
- Individual Card(s)
- All Cards
- If you select All Cards, skip to step 7. If you select Individual Card(s), you will be asked to select the card(s) for which you wish to an alert.
- You will now be asked to set your desired volume limit, time range or transaction frequency, depending on which type of alert you are setting.
- Once you have set your alert parameters, click the blue Add Contact button.
- Enter the Contact Name and Email Address for the person you wish to receive the alerts. If you would like multiple people to receive the alerts, you can repeat this step to add as many contacts as you need.
- Click the green tick button to set your alert.
If you require further assistance, please call our Customer Services team on 0344 880 2468